ACS COVID-19 Support
ACS are supporting vulnerable BAME young people and families on low incomes with the delivery of food and household essentials.
Other support includes:
- 1-1 telephone support (advocacy and guidance to families), please call, WhatsApp or text:
- ACS Mobile: 0748 4356 541 (main ACS mobile) or
- ACS Mobile 2: 07551 37955 (advocacy and guidance)
- Free and inexpensive remote educational support for young people
- Courses: free online adult learning classes in Maths, English and ICT to gain key qualifications while at home. For further info, please check the courses page for up-to-date information.
- Online Digital Support :
- We offer online or telephone support for families, young people, signposting to help them access right agencies and implement family coping and safety strategies.
- Therapeutic Support
- Provide online one to one and group therapeutic support to vulnerable young people through coaching and strengths-based approaches.
- Supporting the young people and Teens to manage their stress.
- Provide online arts and crafts family learning group work with parents and children.
- Reintegration into Education
- Provide a re-integration plan and package of support to enable children and young people to return to school.
- One-to-one and group support sessions building confidence and self-esteem, getting back into healthy routines (sleep patterns, food, exercise, homework); developing coping strategies and self-regulation techniques.
- Online support with school work in English, Maths, Science to prepare for learning.