ACS COVID-19 Support
ACS are supporting vulnerable BAME young people and families on low incomes with the delivery of food and household essentials.
Other support includes:
- 1-1 telephone support (advocacy and guidance to families), please call, WhatsApp or text:
- ACS Mobile: 0748 4356 541 (main ACS mobile) or
- ACS Mobile 2: 07551 37955 (advocacy and guidance)
- Free and inexpensive remote educational support for young people
- Courses: free online adult learning classes in Maths, English and ICT to gain key qualifications while at home. For further info, please check the courses page for up-to-date information.