Learning for Children
Due to COVID -19, we are continuing to run our Saturday School online from July until it is safe for in-person education to resume back in class.
Online Saturday School is for children in Year 4 – Year 10, every Saturday between 10 am – 3.30 pm.
To view the timetable please visit this: https://bit.ly/acsonlinesaturdayschooltimetable
Experience a life-changing 5 weeks free course for parents with children aged 5 years & above.
Starts from 22nd July 2020 for 5 weeks
Every Wednesday & Friday from 10 am - 1 pm
- Identity & Culture
- Parent-Child - Relationships
- Setting Boundaries
- Personal Well-being
- Local Community
Interested in updating or gaining invaluable IT Skills?
Starts from 4th June 2020 for 9 weeks
Every Thursday from 10 am - 1 pm
What will I learn from the course?
- Using ICT learn how to carry out straightforward tasks in a range of vocational contexts
- Improve IT skills
- Gain a professional qualification pending successful completion of the course
Want to improve your punctuation, spelling, sentence, writing and grammar skills?
Over the course of 14 weeks join us on a free accredited course that enables you to pick up invaluable English skills helping you operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life.
What are the benefits of the course? What work is involved in gaining the qualification?
This qualification contains one mandatory unit (comprising three components – Reading, Writing and Speaking, Listening and Communicating, all of which must be achieved at the same level).
give learners the opportunity to:
- Develop an understanding of Functional Skills English at Entry Levels 1, 2 and 3
- develop their skills and competences in English
- achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- prepare for employment
- progress to further study.